E-commerce websites give you the ability to sell virtually anything online. You can have a simple one-page Ecommerce website selling a few products, or a multi-scale website selling 1000’s of products. There are millions of E-commerce sites on the internet, big and small. With so much competition, how do you envision your site to thrive in such a competitive market?
Ecommerce Website Design
We have devised a list of the most common mistakes in Ecommerce Design. If you avoid these common mistakes you will save time and money.
12 Most Common Ecommerce Website Design Mistakes
- A lack of detailed product information
- Hiding Contact Information
- A Long or Confusing Checkout Process
- Requiring an Account to Order
- An Inadequate Site Search Engine
- Poor Customer Service Options
- Only One Product Image
- A Poor Shopping Cart Design
- Lack of Payment Options
- Not Including Related Products
- Confusing Navigation
- Not Including Shipping Rates
The main goal of creating an Ecommerce website should be to convert customers and to make them into repeat customers. If you avoid the 12 most common mistakes above you will be well on your way.
At WebProDevelopers we love talking about E-commerce projects and help our customers to a stable beautiful website.